Sunday, April 6, 2008

Smoking Salvia Zone (Yellow)




This happened on Friday April 04th 2008,

I smoked 2/10 of a Gram of Salvia Zone's Yellow Level Salvia.
(Yellow= (28mg/g Salvinorin A)





This time around, I was prepared for smoking salvia. there were 4 other people with me and we were out in my garage. I got a pipe with a screen on it this time around for smoking the fortified extract. so I filled myself up a bowl, and then took 1 major hit. I must've held it in for at least 45 seconds, (Past the recommended 30 seconds) and then it hit me.

In my mind, I didn't even know that I had just smoked salvia. The people around me, kind of scattered 3 feet apart, turned into 1 skeleton. I remember everyone around my laughing, I tried to talk back. Then one of them moved and turned them into 2 skeletons. I felt like I was jesus being discovered by a group of searchers.

It started to wear off rather quickly. I felt like I haden't had my fill yet. My friend Caitlyn took a major hit of the green stuff right after my trip and she had a phase of uncontrollable laughter. right after her 4 minute trip, I had her load me more than 1 dose of Salvia Zone's Yellow. I smoked it really fast to get in as much vapor as I could. I literally packed my lungs, air tight of the smoke and after 20 seconds, I didn't mean to breath out the smoke, my body did it on its own.

At first I thought I was fishing out on a dock with a thick wooden fishing pool. Then I started getting very relaxed. my friends were all laughing. I then merged into a package of meat at a store called "Ware Mart", Which closed down more than 7 years ago. I was attached to strings that delivered people their food by a sort of conveyor style, that's the best I can explain. this must have went on for 4 minutes before I became very sweaty and took off my shirt. I kept on trying to get up, though my muscles wouldn't allow me, and it almost seemed as my friends were my enemies and they were not allowing me to leave the garage. So I tried the best I could to tell them that I need to go to the bathroom to wipe off all of the dripping sweat. The after high of it was very intense. I did not know what to do with myself to help this high go away. So I went back outside to see a couple of my friends puffing on a vanilla flavored cigar. I could barely sense how I was able to even stand. I think I may have tooken a hit of one of the cigars which was not a good idea. So I finally said, "fuck it", with my friends and I went and rested on my bed. The sensation of this was a very tingly feeling in my whole body, especially my face. I was so relaxed once it started waring off more and more. I knew I could easily fall asleep at any time.

I didn't want to leave all my friends hanging, so I walked back out heading to the garage, and they came in and we chilled in my living room for a while. I was still very high from the salvia, it must've been around 12 minutes after the full effect duration. I tried to act like I was not high from it as much as possible. after minutes flew by, I finally had my full recovery.

Though I don't know what the high would of been like an hour later, because one of my friends came over with a joint and we smoked it out in my garage.

From my friends point of view: I found what they said happened to me to be quite hysterical. They said I was yelling at time and drooling and kept on leaning forward and back. I guess I looked completely stupid while on it, and was very funny to watch me trip.

My Suggestions: I highly recommend not smoking salvia right you just had a trip on this level, especially with a higher dose the next time. Don't ever underestimate how big a small dose can be. If I could go in the past, I wouldn't have added such more on my second try that night/wouldn't have inhaled as much. I also recommend that you smoke it really fast with the lighter always on the salvia, as you will be getting way higher since salvia vaporizes at a higher temperature.

Would you do salvia again?: Yes. That was an out of this world experience. though nothing spiritual, this was definitely worth the trip. I am skipping out on buying the next level (Salvia Zone Red) and going right to the Purple level (level 4) (80mg/g). I think I am experienced in salvia smoking so I desire a normal dose, with a very potent effect.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Salvia is an ancient plant having many benefits. Now salvia announced for an Wonderful contest click on to http://www.freshsalvia.com/contest.html
and here: http://www.freshsalvia.com/blog/?cat=3
Visit today.Don't miss this golden opportunity

rajumadhur said...

This small leafy plant actually originated from Oaxaca, Mexico and was used by Mazatec shamans during divination and spiritual healing. What was a powerful product back then is still just as strong and effective today but i was thinking what is salvia divinorum ?

Jessie said...

@Raju madhur... Where do you get all this extra information about salvia plants..please do share the link with me also as i am search for the same related article which is known as spice smoke and i have a project on it which i should submit ASAP ! :(

Priyanka chopra said...

Am also thinking to get salvia for my first smoke and i need some suggestions on it !

Jessie said...

Well this post is perfect for my blog. I 'll try to use some information about salvia and salvia divinorumof this blog (with your permission)for my new blog.

Raju madhur said...

@Mark... thanks for the extra information on salvia reviews