Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Smoking Salvia Zone (Green) + Cannabis



This happened on Friday March 29th 2008,

I got 1/10 of a Gram of Salvia Zone's Green Level Salvia.
(Green= (16mg/g Salvinorin A)


I was going to smoke it out of a pipe, and it did not have a screen that was necessary for smoking the salvia [so it doesn't go through the pipe and burn my throat], So I decided to put it over a bowl of weed. I have not smoked salvia before so I wasn't sure what was to be expected. The bowl of weed was so I could put the salvia on top so it would cradle the fortified leave particles from going down into my throat.

I had second thoughts before smoking the salvia, and lit it up with a butane lighter. I took one huge hit of it, and felt the urge to cough because of the weed I had to put under it, So I did kind of an inside cough [without blowing out the air] and then released the smoke from my lungs after 30 seconds. I lit up and took another big hit of salvia and held that in for approximately 20 seconds. I soon felt a minor force for my body to lay down. I walked over to a different bedroom and looked up at my ceiling. I didn't feel much different, I could still think clearly, but I had visuals of the ceiling swirling and winding about. it lasted about 3 or 4 minutes until I finally just felt more relaxed than anything.

After about 10 minutes, the cannabis kicked in, and I felt even more relaxed. I wish that I would have tried the weakest level without the cannabis, but I did not have the screen for that at the time.

Later:
I still have the urge to smoke more salvia, and this is about 5 days later . although salvia is a non-addictive psychedelic drug, I think because of mixing the cannabis with it, I felt like I wanted more of the Salvia. So a day later, I went out and bought Salvia Zone's Yellow Level Fortified Leaf Extract.

1 comment:

Raju madhur said...

Nice share but i guess smoke should just be a pass out not a habit !

salvia reviews